Conduct months of business interactions in only 2 days, from the 11th-12th August at the Cape Town International Convention Centre!
The Cape Construction Trade Expo is the ultimate marketing experience for suppliers and solution providers to the construction industry. Boasting over 100 exhibitors, this trade expo plays host to suppliers and solution providers involved in pre-construction, construction and post construction phases of the construction cycle. Chemicals, tools, equipment, finishes, materials and contracting services suppliers will be on hand showcasing their latest technologies and solutions.
Highlights from 2015:
Cape Business News and Cape Construction Conference Business Forum: High level discussions pertaining to the Western cape’s construction industry
VIP expo tour: Key decision makers interacting with exhibitors and participants
Interactive conference presentations and plenary discussions: participants where actively engaged knowledge leaders and key stakeholders
State-of-the-art technology and services: Over 70 of the most innovative suppliers to the construction industry
You can’t afford to not be there
This is no ordinary event. We can guarantee that you will leave Cape Construction Expo with dozens of ideas and valuable contacts to make your job easier and more productive. The programme has been tailored to enable you to spend or as little time as you have.
No matter what function you fulfil within the construction value chain, you’ll get fresh ideas and help from your peers and experts attending the conference.
- Innovation: Learn about state-of-the-art construction technologies from more than 100 exhibiting companies and sponsors showcasing the latest innovation and developments. Attend exhibitor workshops that provide training and introduce new technologies that provide further opportunities to build industry knowledge.
- Impact the future: A diverse attendee profile makes it even easier to share your passion for the construction industry and ignite enthusiasm for the next generation of construction professionals.
If you would like advice on what sessions to attend or how to structure your time, please contact Rashaad Essop on firstname.lastname@example.org call +27 21 700 4300.
Quick facts about the construction industry in the Western Cape:
- Western Cape contributes almost 14% to the national economy
- Growth for the Western Cape is predicted to be 2.1% this year, increasing to 2.8% by 2018
- Western Cape has earmarked a further R17.3 billion for infrastructural public works
- Cape Town has allocated R6.5 billion ($535 million) for infrastructure investment for 2015
- R5.2m had been set aside for local contractors to apply for subcontracting tenders.
Showcase technologies and trends
Book your space now to reunite with the Cape construction industry in 2016
Plans for Cape Construction Expo 2016 are already underway with 40% of the floorplan already sold! If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring in 2016, contact the sales team to discuss the options that are available to you.
The Cape Construction Expo 2016 is an unprecedented opportunity to access the entire Western Cape construction ecosystem from project owner to contractor in a unique setting allowing for prestigious visibility, interactive networking and on-site demonstrations.
To learn more about opportunities contact Rashaad Essop directly at email@example.com call +27 21 700 4300.